Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sensor, working the desk, blah blah blah

Most of you who know me are aware that working the front desk when Gail is not at work really drives me nuts! I hate it!

However, when I have to work the desk and things go well, shrug, it's not so bad!

I had a lot of work that didn't get done today because I need my computer and my file cabinet etc in order to do it. Instead I was at Gail's desk...so I checked my email. Did the AP stuff that I could, read the newspaper, joked around with people. So all in all, not a bad day!

Ran over to the LBS after work picked up my new sensor. HURRAY!
Was a windy commute home.. gusts of up to 35 mph...still managed to do 14-15 mph while riding into the wind...:) (most of the time).
Other than that it's good. I'm going to go make dinner. Happy day! :)

Safe and Happy riding all!

No comments: