Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/24/07

I turned 33 on the 23rd. Don't feel older just still here :o)

Yesterday we went to court again over the whole thing with B.G.C. He got a continuance until the 22 of October. There aren't enough bad words in my vocabulary to describe what I think of him! Lousy bastard! He didn't even have the decency to come into the courtroom but instead hid downstairs. Bob took the day off to be there so that he could hear him plead guilty instead he opted out and asked for a continuance through his lawyer...I'm certain he saw us walking in and knew Bob had taken the day off to hear him take the plea and have to say he was guilty. It aggravates the heck out of me. I bet he will keep getting it continued until after Christmas otherwise he won't be able to be around her grandkids during the holidays.

Yeah I am a bit angry.

No comments: