Saturday, September 29, 2007

No long bike ride this weekend :(

I've been for the most part grounded for the weekend. I'm working both today and tomorrow...bummer. My riding partner swears I should throw on my spandex and grab a wheelchair (I work in a nursing home) and start racing around the halls trying to get the old folks to race with me...thus causing me to never again be asked to work a weekend due to a "psycho- spandex-biking disease". I love this idea! It sounds very appealing.

I'll be taking the long way home from work this afternoon in hopes of grabbing a couple extra miles. I'm pretty close to my goal for the year so by the end of next week I believe I'll have gotten it! HURRAY!

Oh yeah, and my daughter called today saying that my dog, Brownie had tried to eat our kitty (or rather Gaven's), Grizzly. If he had wanted to she'd be a single bite so I think he was just trying to play.

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Hello:
I saw your post on bikejournals in the commuter section. I used to be a regualar there but kind of dropped out. Blogs like this are much more interesting to read anyhow.

I'll see you around and drop in now and then to leave a comment.
Have a good ride.

amidnightrider said...

p.s. I'm capejohn over there.