Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

Today is the day! After all the hype, the bad reporting and all of that - we are about to elect the next president of the United States of America.

I honestly don't think that the people of this country will pick the right person - I think people in this country believe the crap given to them by the media...there really is no such thing as unbiased reporting anymore. The people of this country haven't looked at the true source of things - they are perfectly happy pointing a finger and assuming that they are being told the truth by this person who is so charismatic.

So...I fear that our nation - indeed the entire 'global community' (as Obama put it) is in for the wake up call of their lives.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer!

God Bless the USA.

Ride safe my friends - I will be leaving work and riding my bike to my election place and casting my ballot. Let's hope the right decision is made!

No comments: