Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walking the dogs....

Since it got cold out we haven't taken the dogs on many LONG walks (for those who may wonder - long is anything over a mile). We go around the block, they do their duty (or rather doodie)- we come back home...


Today was pretty nice and since we are settling in nicely at the new house Cass and I decided to take the dogs on a good long walk - I think my sweet little Vivian, who like me looks like a blubbery walrus, was no up for a 2.5 mile walk! It was good for all of us.


I tried to take a pic of Cassy and Brownie but it didn't come out so well, however, I'm still sharing it!

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

One of my duties every night is taking the dogs for a walk. We usually are out for about an hour.
Lots of peeing and sniffing.

gabby1 said...

Yes, mine do lots of peeing and sniffing as well! I'm great about walks when the weather isn't too bad but when it's bad I'm a round the block with the dogs kinda girl instead of taking them for an hour...I know - very bad on my end!