Sunday, December 20, 2009

In a Frenzy

It's Sunday, only 5 Days until the Christmas Madness comes to a head! I don't have everything done....YIKES. Part of the reason for not having everything done is that I'm making some of my presents and sometimes get sidetracked so don't get them done quickly!

I have a couple more to finish (they are all started). I'm ready to pull out my hair...I need a couple extra pairs of hands....

Okay, gotta run. Need to finish the scarf this morning before I head to Tom & Jerry's for work...then have to come home, make Taco dinner and then finish the skirt on a dress.

Have a super day and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm in a frenzy over here, too, just trying to get things done! I have made hats for Joe, Karl, my uncle (this summer), my mom... I also have made a scarf for my mom and am almost finished on a scarf for Karl's girlfriend. I definitely still have to make a hat for my dad and there are a couple more things, too...not sure they will get done. Maybe there will be a couple surprise January gifts for a couple people. Then, next year I either have to get started again soon...or not do the handmade thing for everyone. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

gabby1 said...

I finished the scarf for the hat/scarf combo. I have the dress for my niece done. The afghan I'm making won't be done by Christmas but that's okay because it's a gift I'm sending out so if it's there late it'll be okay. I was making a calendar for mom but a lot of the pics I wanted to use were taken with camera phones, and when I tried to enlarge them they pixilated (or whatever the correct word is).