Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Football tidbits...

Gov. Ed Rendell had lots to say about the Sunday's Eagles/Viking's game being postponed by the NFL. I think I laughed out loud when my husband handed me his phone to show me the quote from Mr. Rendell.  I do believe that his comments were hysterical! 


As for this evenings game...I believe I will have to root for the Eagles...even though I dislike them...alot! Basically because them winning screws the Bears over a bit...Which we know I'm all about! 


This past Sunday the Packer's played very well, let's hope they play that well this coming Sunday against the Bears! I certainly hope so...we will be hosting our annual Packers/Bears game day party....and all these damn Bears fans in my house is going to be bad enough...but to have the Bears beat the Packers would be downright Shameful! 



No comments: