Thursday, January 26, 2012

More Chicago pics...

                                 This was in a window of a small little shop...I thought it was humorous...
                                                                      Bob found the cap'n
                                            My friends Jeff & Teri who took the adventure with me.
                                                                   Cool train art.
                                                                         History
                                                                        Fun View
                                                          The Chicago Theater...
                                These two parking garages remind me of a cob of corn after it's dried out.
                                                            Do you recognize this building?
 This was a guy who claimed to be homeless...if he truly was he was very clean. However, he joked that he needed money for the jack daniels research foundation and I offered a dollar if he would let me take his picture. He readily agreed. It was worth the dollar, he had a great sense of humor!
                                                                   Cool sculpture
                                             ^An amazing City! One I live so close to but never spend enough time in!
                 This city has amazing architecture. I could stare for hours. Every angle, every curve. Amazing!
                                 The dust and cobwebs in the window of an empty store front.
                                                                    More architecture!
                                            Chicago Sun Times Building and the bridge.

This was one of the last of several hundred pictures I took in Chicago that day. It got too dark out and my hands were so cold that I stopped getting decent shots because I was shaking a bit.

It was an amazing adventure and I intend to spend many days in 2012 exploring this city!

Hope you enjoyed my photo story :)

No comments: