Saturday, April 28, 2012

Safe Passage Photo Shoots Complete

As I've mentioned I have been doing a few photo shoots for the Safe Passage organization in DeKalb. It has been rewarding.
Yesterday I turned over the photographs, all marked with Patty Pixx Photography on them, so I am thrilled with the fact that they are complete and that the work has been delivered and paid for.

I have lined up a few other photo shoots through out the next couple of months but nothing major. I must admit I like this journalistic/documentary style of photography; although I think that forever my favorite will be just wandering around with my camera enjoying the glory of nature.

I am working on a website for my photography and have had quite an interest in the cards I have made as well as requests for me to make several different pictures in to poster size for people. So, that is my current project.

A few shots from the Silent Statistics Stand-in the other day at the DeKalb County (Illinois) Courthouse. The level of discomfort among the people standing outside waiting for the courthouse to open certainly shocked me...it was interesting and yet there were so many people who gave the girls thumbs ups, and made comments about how great it is to see people standing up for victims.








No comments: