Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cassy and Gaven's Birthdays.

Cassy turned 20 on Friday! It's crazy for me to think that 20 years could possibly have gone by already! I look at her and I am amazed and so proud of the person she has become! I have been so blessed to have her as my child!

Gaven turned 14 on Saturday! He is growing in to such a handsome young man and on the one hand very capable and responsible and on the other hand so full of child like boy mischief. I am so grateful to be his mother.

My two oldest children are  6 years  24 hours and 6 minutes apart.

What an incredible journey it is to be a parent and to watch our children grow up. I pray that they always find success in whatever they do and that they never choose to be followers but cut their own path through this world.

Happy Birthday Cassy & Gaven!

No comments: