Friday, June 29, 2007

Moving Day is Upon US

Well tomorrow is moving day! I am so excited! I have help for the move too. My 2 brothers, my brothers friend Bill and Bob will be doing the moving. I pick up the moving van at 8:00 a.m.

I'll be without the internet until I can get everything hooked up...which could take a few days as we will be trying to put the more important things together (beds).

Anyway, I'm hoping everything goes smoothly! Will update when I'm all moved in.

Today when I get off work I have to head home and PACK and finish cleaning the house.

Send lots of good wishes my way.

Also, I am giving my old road bike away to a guy who could really use it. His bike got stolen and it was his only mode of transportation other than relying on others or to get on the Huskie bus and then still having to walk to wherever he's going from the drop off point. I'm dropping it off to him in the morning before I go get the moving truck. In return he's helping us move :o)

That's it for now folks. Have a great 4th of July if I haven't managed to get back online before that!

No comments: