Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Day...not another dollar

I swear it was a really long day, yet I only logged 8 hours of work. Why? Read the post before this one.

I didn't ride home tonight because it was already dark and I have no light on my bike. I didn't want to be the jerk that gets hit while riding her bike because no one sees her. I almost had that happen the other night when I rode home and one of the Huskie Buses didn't see that I was turning right, he started turning left and almost nailed me! That would have hurt ALOT! I rode into work expecting to get off early...no such luck.

I am riding tomorrow morning, I should probably work (I think I discussed this in an earlier post as well) but I won't. Thus, another day, but no money! When it comes to a choice between working or riding I'd just plain ole rather be on my bike than just about anywhere else.
I think tomorrows ride is 33 miles, we would actually get more in if we rode from DeKalb but that's okay I haven't ridden with the club in a while.

Fun times. Get on those bikes people and ride.....safely!!!

Happy Riding to all!
I'll leave some notes tomorrow.

No comments: