Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday Wish List

I'm going to post my birthday wish list...which will spill over onto my Christmas Wish List. I'll add to it as I go...since I'm always finding new and interesting things I'd like.

1. Anything Bike Related
2. Gift Card for DeKalb Cyclery
3. Winter Cycling Pants with the butt pad in them...
4. Nice waterproof backpack to take my work clothes with me to work.
5. Computer for my bike that includes cadence.
6. Brand new Orbea bike (any takers?)
7. Small coffee maker for my office
8. pretty pens/stationary
9. Gift Cert. for family pictures at a photography place
10. Winter Cycling Jacket for those cold winter days
11. Cycling gloves with fingers so that my digits stay warm and functional during my rides this winter.
12. aerobars


Okay, that's all for now, I'll add stuff as I find it or remember that I've been wanting it.

No comments: