Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Randon thoughts.

Well, as I'm sitting home with a sick kid today (who in the past half hour doesn't seem nearly as sick!). I've been dinking around on the computer, cleaning, planning a nice dinner instead of something I throw together at the last minute and thinking about a few things. So you all are now going to be bored with my random thoughts.

It's almost Halloween time. I need to figure out costumes for the three stooges (Gaven, Brendon and Cody). I also need to figure out what I'm doing as far as decorating since I have an enormous house!

I am only 190 miles away from my goal for the year. Another 190 miles and I've ridden 1500 miles this year. That rocks! Next year I think I'm going to set my goal at 2,000 miles.

I think I'm going to make Chicken Orzo tonight but will have to get to the store to get shrimp...someone seems to have eaten all the shrimp I had in the freezer...probably Cassandra Lynn!

My puppy has to go for her yearly shots in 1 month.

My birthday is only 5 days away. Start sending those cards people! LOL! I can't believe I'm going to be 33. What the heck? When in the world did that happen? I'm pretty sure at 33 the plan had been that I'd be a kick-ass attorney by now putting all the bad guys in jail. Something went wrong somewhere along the way or right depending on how you look at it. I mean, I'm 33 with 4 great kids and a wonderful husband...so what if I don't make a great salary! ; o )

I've come to the conclusion that laundry is the most horrible of household duties which I have to do. I deplore doing laundry, all aspects of it, the washing, drying, carrying it upstairs, folding it, getting it to the right persons room and putting it away. .

Okay that's it for now I should go downstairs and see about cleaning the sliding door windows or some other womanly type duty : P


No comments: