Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A little more drama to round out my month

The school called shortly after my post earlier today. My son had fallen in the bathroom (floor was wet and he slipped)....hit his head...apparently no one knows if he lost consciousness or not. So, I take him to the Er because while I was on the phone with the nurse I talked to him and he couldn't hear me or quite comprehend what I was saying. I'm like oh good grief. Even the school nurse was like "Um, yeah take him in."

After SEVERAL hours in the ER (the staff at the hospital was WONDERFUL!) and a CAT scan they sent him home telling me to monitor him over night (yeah for sleepless nights). Anyway, fun times...he seems okay though for the most part. Obviously still complaining that his head hurts...which happens when you've been brained!

So, I guess I needed a little more drama. LOL!

No comments: