Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crochet


As Christmas approaches I'm always in desperate need of money (I know, who isn't right? ) But, I have this hidden talent besides biking....I crochet. A lot! So, I have afghans, baby blankets, hats, scarves and even dish rags that I crochet. I even take orders....I can make hats, scarves or afghans in your team colors, your kids high school colors or whatever. If you are interested in seeing any of the things that I have done shoot me an email. I have a lot of things already done and I can make pretty much anything along these lines that you would want. My personal email is:

patricia_croom@comcast.net

Nothing says I love you like something you can curl up in or wrap around you when it's cold outside!

Above is a picture of one that I recently completed. It's a plum purple and rose pink checkered pattern. Will fit a twin size bed.

No comments: