Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Grizzly :(

I'm sad to report that last night after a meal of corned beef hash and milk...we found Grizzly a couple hours later dead. We aren't sure of what happened or what caused it...however, I have a very sad son...and a very sad daughter. The twins are less upset than my oldest two, probably because they didn't really spend much time with her.

Anyway, it was a sad night, Bob and Gaven buried her. Poor kitty, she was very sweet and even though I'm not a big cat lover, I really did like her. She will be missed.

A person I know was giving away kittens and had one left that we went and looked at tonight. Gaven realizes that no kitten can replace Grizzly or be Grizzly but he wants to have a kitten to love. So we now have Tiger, whom I will post a picture of later, he was tired and went right to sleep in Gaven's room when we got all the stuff in there for him.

No comments: