Sunday, October 7, 2007

Green Bay Packers

I stayed up late to watch the game. I love my Packers.
The game started out great....looked good!
Second half started....um...have we lost our minds? What the heck is going on here...Now with less than 2 minutes left we trail by 7 points and there was just an interception....how sad is that?

Oh well, I still love my Pack! #4 still rocks! And we are 4-1 on the season!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bears! My husband says, "It's pretty fric... unbelievable." I slept through it. :-) Rode 58 miles yesterday in Michigan, then came home to crash in bed at 8:00. Anyway, saw your blog from the BikeJournal page, and was intrigued! You're the next girl away from me in the Enhanced Stats page when you do "IL," "female," "30-39." I'm Stella, and I saw your post on the commuter forum as well. At some point, we'll have to ride together, since you're so close (relatively)!

gabby1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.