Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday Biking Adventure

Well it might not be quote acceptable to call it an adventure but.....

~ I surpassed my 1,500 mile goal for the year (I've now ridden 1,505 miles).
Rode most of the 22 miles I rode today with Bob. Cruised around town, stopped for ice cream that kind of stuff! It was a good time. I'm glad that he went riding with me.

~At 3:30 p.m. I rode into work to relieve Mary so that she could go to Maudie's visitation. I left at 5:30 to ride home and finish out the mileage needed to surpass 1500 miles. While riding along on the bike path through Greenwood Acres, some kid on a bike goes flying passed me...then looks back at me with this look like HMPH
Of course the competitor in me immediately thought 'yeah right you're gonna fly by me like that' so I speed up getting right on his ass when I hear a click, click, click,
Before I can get stopped the entire wireless sensor for my computer flies off. I get stopped and spend 5 minutes looking for pieces, never did find the battery, not that it would do any good I'm guessing. So, now I have no computer for my bike...this ticks me off. It's like 50 bucks for a new one...donations anyone? Send them to me in the mail :o) haha!

Anyway, Bob and I have a night to ourselves but we will probably be too tired in the next 2 hours to actually do anything fun
Insert raised eyebrows and a grin here.

So, that's about it for today. I'm out a computer but hit my goal mileage for the year. I'm glad I didn't crash or break a spoke when it caught and flew off. Have a great night all! Happy and safe riding!

No comments: