Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Green Bay Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Packers are 6-1! WOOHOO! Brett Favre looked great out there. I always think he does!

Two weeks ago those jerk commentators were again going on with "Oh maybe Brett should think about retirement." "We are seeing the Brett that can't complete a pass." What a bunch of jerks!

Brett Favre is hands down one of the best, if not THE best Quarterback ever! (yeah Biased opinion I know!) however, he plays the game with all his heart in it. He gives his all...sometimes he's off..it happens.

Good grief I sit behind a desk all day and sometimes I can't seem to get my 'stuff' together and get what I need done...so why should it be any different for him?

Anyway....The Packers are 6-1! That is awesome! I'm doing the happy dance! Oh yeah and Gary if you read this....WE BEAT YOUR BRONCOS!!! WOOT!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: