Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Lovely Day

It was a gorgeous day! A little chilly this morning but this evening when I left work (I left really late and had to race home trying to get here before darkness set in totally) it was still nice out.

As I was riding into work this morning I turned onto the bike path and about 1/4 mile into the path noticed two deer up ahead of me on the path, standing next to each other. Just standing there...as I approached they began running and I felt bad for having interrupted them. They darted off into the woods along the path. It was pretty cool though. Something I hadn't expected. It's the first time I've ever seen a deer, let alone 2 deer on that path.

Work was good too. Certain unnamed nosy person actually let me do my work and only left a note in my box asking me to check something 'at my convenience' WOW...I'm happy about that and hope it stays that way! Crossing fingers!

Anyway, happy day! Tomorrow is Halloween (not my favorite holiday by a long shot but...) I have to play along.

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Halloween is crazy around my house. We usually approach 200 kids and some look really cute.