Thursday, October 18, 2007

Some type of bite

Okay, talk about bad luck........I got bitten again by something. I think a spider, hubby says brown recluse. It's on my upper thigh (inner) and it is red, swollen, kind of throbbing and does not seem to be getting better.

I'm going to have to break down and call the doctors office tomorrow to see if I can g over there on my lunch break tomorrow.

I am going to have to do this because I can not walk without being in extreme pain at the moment! I mean it HURTS! Not trying to sound like a crybaby here but oh my gosh!

I'm also running a fever and have the chills as well as a bit of nausea at the moment. Trying to avoid the ER as I have no medical insurance...which sucks! But, it is what it is.

So tomorrow as soon as I get to work I'll call the Doctor's office. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear I've again been bitten by something and need his assistance! I hope he can fit me in.

Don't think I'm riding my bike to work tomorrow...because my leg hurts too much!

No comments: