Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday things....

Today is pajama day at work. I have always had a hard time with pajama day...ever since initiation in Pep Club in high school. You know, rollers in the hair, makeup smeared on our faces, obnoxious pajamas...and then not only having to go to the main restaurant in town to eat but being paraded in front of the entire school and made to sing "WILD WILD WEST" ...that's traumatizing! LOL!

I'm probably not going to wear pajama's today. I tried to call my boss but she's not at work yet (this is a big surprise since usually she is there around 4:30 a.m.), was trying to get a feel for who might be going along with this whole thing.

I will be driving to work today. The bike is parked...my leg is still throbbing and even climbing into my truck today to take Bob to work hurt (hopefully he will have that water pump installed in his truck this weekend).

Cody is spending the night at Matthew's house tonight. This is kind of hurting Brendon's feelings. I feel bad for him but he has his own friends and I'm sure will spend the night at Matthew's another night.
Gaven is supposed to have Shelby spend the night this weekend. However, he has to finish his writing assignment before I let Shelby come over.

Tonight is also a home game for the football team which means I need to be there, especially since finding out that the band is playing the theme song from Rocky during the half time show! Yep, I'm a big nerd! I don't care! That was and still is one of my favorite movies!

Let's see what else? Working for Welsh's this weekend, so that I have extra money. Lord knows we can always use that!

All right, my free morning time is over, time to wake up the wonderful people of my house!
Have a good day everyone! Thanks for reading, hope you're amused at my constant state of discombobulation (as my son called it yesterday...the 7 year old..then asked me if I knew what that meant)!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

I recently began dressing up on Fridays at work. Formal Friday. The main reason is that in order to dress down for the typical casual Friday, I would have to wear a speedo or something like that.

Rocky? Ok I agree. Your a nerd.