Friday, October 26, 2007

Trapping nosy people

While I like the idea of leaving "traps" for her (per the comment left by Midnight Rider) the problem is she just doesn't care.

I left a note on my computer screen that read "Good Morning, hope you find what you are looking for" that was 2 months ago...she doesn't care! She has no respect for others and really no respect for herself either!

Someone at work said they thought I should put a mouse trap in my desk drawer underneath a piece of paper...and while the idea puts a big grin on my face...well, I just can't quite do it.

She won't change. She's been caught red handed- she has no respect, decency or sense of boundaries.

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

I remember a gag someone played on a teacher in jr. high school. It was so long ago but so good, his reaction is still fresh.

It was a bobby pin, manipulated and held together with an elastic. Place it in an envelope that says, "rattle snake fangs". When opened the contents unravel and strike the sides of the envelope with a force that sounds and feels like the snake.