Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekends Over

The weekend is over. Starting a new work week...

The weekend was pretty good. Saturday was the shopping/errand day so nothing major. The kids and I went, we left Bob at home because he was being a little grouchy!

Sunday I cooked- A LOT! I made peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies (yes from scratch). I also made chili, bbq chicken wings, breakfast casserole and I think some other stuff...It was a busy but nice day with the family. The boys helped with the cookies for a while between playing x-box and raking leaves into piles to play in.

It's supposed to rain today so I'll get wet riding, but that's okay, it's not terribly cold yet.

Jumped on the treadmill this morning. Tired of being overweight...even with all the biking I do I still can't seem to shed the pounds...Big Sigh.

Okay off to start the day, my reprieve of quiet time without any one/thing bothering me is over, the dogs are up, the kids are starting to stir and I need to jump in the shower!

No comments: