Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Almost had a freak out this morning.

The other day my husband picked me up from work...my bike was loaded into the back of my pick up truck....today he took my truck to work...and as I was brushing my teeth the thought crossed my mind that he had driven off with my bike in the truck....and then the thought "How the heck am I getting to work today." The thought of walking the almost 5 miles really had my heart racing.

I called him on his cell phone and he apparently knew exactly why I'd be calling him because he answered the phone "Open the front door, it's right there."

WHEW!!! What luck!

Thanking God and Bob this morning!!!

32 degrees today....looking for a high of 35 degrees...I guess it might be a little chilly this morning. Throwing an extra layer on between the biking shorts and the sweatpants this morning.

Happy and Safe Riding Folks!!!

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

I'll bet a can of bean that Bob was smiling when he put the bike at the back door. He was waiting for your call, I'm sure of it.

gabby1 said...

LOL that or thinking...why can't she make sure her bike is where she needs it!

Oh yeah, he was waiting for that call! :o)