Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baking, Working, Sleeping

Good Morning!!!!

It's a beautful morning, even if it's a little chilly at 31 degrees!

I haven't written much in the past couple days. It's been busy around here.

Friday was our Administrators last day. We all went out after work and even though I left early I hear the party got close to being out of hand.

Saturday was as usual cleaning day. I cleaned pretty much from the time I woke up until 3 p.m. when my mom came over and we started baking stuff.

We baked about 8 loafs of Pumpkin Bread. I have 3 double batches of Chocolate Chip Cookie dough made up and in the freezer to bake today when I get home from work because baking all the pumpkin bread kept the oven busy yesterday.

Bob worked all day and came home, hit the couch and never moved again. At 4:00 a.m. when I got up to head to work he was still lying there asleep!

THe twins slept in my room with me. Gaven and my mom slept on the window seat. I'm sure they are all still sleeping while I've been busting my butt at work trying to get all my stuff in order for the week.

It's going to be a short week for me as I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off. Bob has to work on Friday though so I may end up coming in early in the morning and working a few hours. We'll see, it depends on how exhausted I am from Thanksgiving and the ensuing cleanup!

Missy and I are planning mom's 60th birthday party. I've got the place reserved for March 15th. So there's one thing off my list. Missy is in charge of all the invitations getting out...I just have to get her some of the addresses.

Hopefully the family from Portugal can make it, or atleast some of them will be able to.

Well, I think that's about it, my brain is still only half firing this morning as I'm running on a lack of sleep and a lack of caffeine since I can't stomach the gravy, I mean coffee they make in this building (yep, it's that thick....like gravy and well it's just a bit much for me). lol!

Have a great day everyone. I'm not biking until tomorrow!

Happy and Safe riding!

No comments: