Thursday, November 1, 2007

Church Stuff

I got a call yesterday from the girl at my parish who handles all religious education for the children. She wanted to know if I was still interested in teaching the R.C.I.C. program, which I am...so I met with her today, I think she got a kick out of me walking in in biking gear with my helmet in my hands.

Anyway, I need to call the lady tomorrow who's children will be in my class. I'm excited about this. Hopefully I do a good job and don't botch things up!

Anyway, more to come about that once I get all that going.


1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

I'll leave all my comments on previous posts here.
Halloween. We had around 200 kids come to our door. It was expected because of our neighboorhood setup. It's three streets that loop back on each other (not through streets). They looked like a scene from "A Wonderfull Life". Ghouls and goblins everywhere.


It really would be nice to have your best friend nearby. My wife has speen Christmas eve with her friend Donna since they were in grade school. Donna, took over her family tradition of a Christmas eve gathering many years ago and has never missed one.