Sunday, November 4, 2007

BBBBRRRRRR

Clocks were turned back this morning at 2 a.m. Did you remember? I changed em once I woke up.

I went to take the dogs outside and oh my gosh....it was cold!!! 33 Degrees! Holy Cow it was bbbrrrr! :)

I may have to get the fireplace going!

Sunday is laundry day...I despise doing laundry...I know that's ridiculous considering how people used to have to do laundry and how I just have to walk to the basement and switch loads...it's more the folding and sorting and putting away of laundry that I hate. There are a hundred things I'd rather do...including cleaning my bathrooms rather than do laundry.

I don't think I'm going riding today. I'm going to stay inside my nice warm house. It will be cold again tomorrow morning and I'll ride into work then.

Okay that's it for now. I'm going to go start laundry, bake some chocolate chip cookies for Bob and the kids and maybe do some crocheting !


2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

One of the joys of life is doing laundry. Of course I'm not allowed because supposedly I screw it up. (not purposely, mind you. he he).


It breaks my heart, but hey, family rules are family rules.

gabby1 said...

LOL....I should have screwed it up a long time ago...no one would let me get away with that now!

6 people in the house along with the animals...that's a lot of darn laundry and I really don't have any time to get to it until Saturday afternoon or Sunday...so when it's just a Sunday task,...it's an all day task. I've got 2 loads left then I'm done and calling it a day!