Saturday, November 10, 2007

End of the Season

I rode with the club today. Last Saturday ride of the year. I guess that some of the fast guys get together on nicer days and ride even in the winter although I can't keep up with them because those are the guys who do 20 mph on the hills...Lord help me but I couldn't keep with them for more than a mile or two!

One of the guys who rode with my group today said he'd be willing to ride with some of us if the weather was nice because he doesn't want to try keeping up with those guys either!

Anyway the ride was good except for the fact that it was really chilly out. I mean I had two pairs of socks on and I still had numb toes! UGH!

I also, after talking to several of the people I rode with this morning, have decided to start looking at commuter specific bikes. I really like the Specialized Globe which I had actually looked at a while ago.

I'm going to go talk to Tobie next week and see what he's going to suggest.

Nothing much other than that. The boys are all watching the new Spiderman movie...hurray!

Nite. Safe, happy and Warm Riding!

No comments: