Sunday, November 11, 2007

Feeling Grouchy Today

I woke up grouchy today and my mood really hasn't improved at all. I'm trying desperately not to be mean to everyone. I just can't seem to shake it...it's like a big cloud of BLAH! is stuck on me...and nothing I do is making me feel better. What's that all about?

No depression or anything like that in my mental history either! Just my normally nutty self.

I want to scream at everyone...the kids are being loud...but really they are just entertaining themselves...can't yell at them no matter how much I'd like to, because I know I'm just being a mega ________ (you know what).

Even the Green Bay win today didn't make me feel any happier.

It's apparently just a BLAH and UGH kinda day...

Hopefully I will wake up with a better disposition tomorrow. I did put the rack back on my bike (I had taken it off for the club ride ...not for any good reason other than not wanting my sexy trek to look like a commuter bike). That did bring me a moment of joy as I looked at my beautiful bike...but then I turned around to find that the things I had asked my twins to pick up and put in their room had been tossed in the nearest corner that was out of my sight when I had asked them to put it away so I of course went back to being grouchy!

Safe and Happy riding everyone!

No comments: