Monday, November 12, 2007

Nice weather = beautiful commute

It was in the high 50's when I got up this morning and hit 64 degrees by this afternoon when I left work. The commute in and back were beautiful! There was a 40% chance of rain but we never saw it!

Our new administrator started today. I'm not sure what to think of her yet. I just hope she leaves me alone and let's me do my shit! I know a certain someone is already scheming a bit...but that's okay. I'll work through that.

Found out tonight my brothers girlfriend won't be at Thanksgiving this year and she and their two daughters are flying down to her mom's in Florida. Oh well, she'll be here for Christmas.

That's about it...gotta go clean up from dinner and work on the Christmas project I've got going on.

Safe and Happy Riding.

No comments: