Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Technical Help Needed

So, my sister and I are trying to plan mom's surprise 60th birthday party. Since since lives in North Carolina and I live in Hellinois...(just kidding) it's become a bit of an issue getting information back and forth in a timely manner.

I found Microsoft onenote to be a nice program to use to organize everything however, I have no idea how to set it up so she can see this file too....can I set up her computer and mine so that they can share it?

I looked at websites to host it and it can get pretty expensive plus it is only needed until March.

Any Ideas??? Anyone??? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Mom's 60th. Sheesh! I'm taking wifey away for her 60th next week. St. Johns VI.

I'm not sure what you want to do with the program. I may be able to help. e-mail me if you are still looking.