Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last work day until saturday and other stuff.

Okay, I am really JUMPING FOR JOY today...I don't have to work again after today's shift until Saturday!!! That is so fabulous!
Unfortunately the forecast is calling for rain/snow mixtures over the next few days. I'm hoping not or hoping I can get out before it really starts.

Yesterdays ride in was damp but the ride home was foggy and wet...oh well, I pushed hard, rode fast and felt great when I got home.

Tonight I have to return the turkeys I bought....because I bought them too big...my husband says they won't fit in the fryer...what the heck??? I didn't know you could buy too big of a turkey. So I have to go exchange them for smaller turkeys! :)

I'm hoping Gail will work reception tonight otherwise I'll be there till 8 p.m. but either way it will be okay....

All right, I better run....it's already 6 a.m. YIKES! Been messing around online looking at other people's blog sites....lol

Have a great day everyone!
Happy and Safe Riding!!

No comments: