Monday, November 26, 2007

Yet another court date....

Today we go to court again. Please keep your fingers crossed or say a little prayer that he takes the plea so that we can move on as best we can. Moving on isn't really possible until 'justice' is served...I say it like that because anyone who hurts one of my children or any child for that matter really isn't worth the air that they breathe! He's done this to at least 3 people now, and I can't help but think I should have caught on to it before it ever happened to my baby! Freakin Bastard! I hope he takes the plea today...which doesn't include jail time unfortunately!

I'm mad at him, I'm mad at my sister in law who could have prevented it, I'm mad at my mother in law who had the nerve to call me at work and tell me that I should still let him see my boys! I'm just all around mad...mad doesn't really describe it...inside I'm raging and wish I could take out that rage on him...but I know better, I know that I have to let our judicial system do the punishing...unfortunately it's not much of a punishment. One confession on our answering machine and one video taped by the police and he doesn't have to go to jail...He's a piece of crap!

I pray about this alot because I just can't quite seem to find forgiveness in my heart. I can forgive someone who hurts me, but hurting my children is not an option and it's not forgivable. He wanted to buy us off..."what do you want from me?" he asked....I want you to go kill yourself like you said you wanted to do in your confession on my answering machine...how's that for an answer?


Okay I'm off...gotta take the kids to school then head out.

Safe and Happy riding my friends!

No comments: