Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Pregnant Tired....

Anyone who's been pregnant probably knows what this term means. When pregnant a woman gets tired, to the point of exhaustion and can't seem to shake it no matter how much sleep she gets...that's how I felt this afternoon and evening. I dozed on and off all afternoon and am heading to bed in a few minutes...nothing I did made me feel more awake. I think part of it is just the fact that it's winter, a person can't be outside enjoying themselves nearly as much as in the summer and so we are lacking the sunlight necessary to keep our systems going well.

This is my theory on it. I am absolutely exhausted and have been feeling more and more like this over the last several weeks.

Okay, night folks, I have to be up and out early!

Safe and Happy Riding

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Give away all of your televisions.

When I stopped watching tv a couple of things happened. I got lots of energy and also lost a quite a bit of weight.

gabby1 said...

Actually I hardly watch T.v. as it is...

I don't watch more than about 1.5 hrs a week...and that includes watching the weather in the morning and again at night :o)