Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Feeling the Love

Well, Christmas is done and over - at least the opening of presents is. Which I am happy about.

The turkey is cooked, I've cleaned up the disaster of paper wrapping and cardboard and breakfast is finished.

The kids were very happy with what they got. I haven't seen Cassy and Luke since she opened her presents...she got Guitar Hero III from Luke...which of course topped anything we had gotten for her lol.

She also got a DHS sweatshirt, several seasons of Charmed on DVD and a DVD player. I may never see her again since she will be perfectly happy staying in her room now!

The boys got Spy Gear - kind of cool stuff. Now they can spy on their sister all the time, which they have already tried to do!

Bob got a massage thing for his chair/couch. It really is nice, has the warmer and everything to it. Plus a G/C for JCPenney which is something he wanted.

I got a G/C for the local bike shop...HURRAY...so now I need another 300 dollars to pay off my bike. I am dying to get ahold of this bike! It's almost more than I can take! LOL!

Santa was good. :o)~

Anyway - we are all just kind of lying around hanging out. I would really like to take a nap and might do just that here in a bit.

I'm not looking forward to having to head to work tomorrow. UGH! LOL!

Anyway...I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

No comments: