Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone! Here in Northern Illinois it's a crisp 20 degrees F. The forecast today says it's going to be sunny with a high of about 38 degrees F. Either way I'm staying in the house!

So, Santa came to the house last night....the stress involved in this whole operation Santa thing is almost more than I can take. lol!

Now, the turkey is in the oven, I'll be starting my traditional Christmas morning breakfast soon. Sausage, bacon, eggs, pancakes, corn beef hash and toast. I forgot to get frozen orange juice at the store the other day so I guess they just have to drink chocolate milk instead. Oh well!

Well everyone just wanted to pop on quick and wish you all a Merry Christmas. God Bless!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Merry Christmas! I was going to make these "Quick Caramel Rolls" for breakfast this morning...only it involves putting them together the night before and I was so tired I forgot! I guess we'll have something else! ha.

gabby1 said...

lol...
I've never had those...but I realized that someone who I will leave unnamed but who is my oldest child ate all the corned beef hash prior to this morning...