Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow and Ice.....

Well the snow and Ice have put a big fat kabash on my riding! I'm not happy about this by any means! I want the nice warm weather again...or at least the no snow and no ice weather!!!

It's 1 degree right now....(was -7 when I woke up). I'm obviously not riding because I don't have the gear or the bike to ride in these conditions. Yesterday after work I went by one of the bike shops in a nearby town and was looking around. I can't say I really liked anything I saw...gonna give Tobie a call today and have a chat...figure out if there's anything I like down there. I'd like to stay around or even below (laughs) 400 bucks!

Other than that things are calm and just about the norm....

Happy and Safe riding to you folks still braving it... I saw one lonely rider this morning...his mustache had ice on it! LOL

Be safe!!

No comments: