Monday, January 14, 2008

BLAME IT ON MONDAY....

Didn't work a long shift today but it felt like it went on forever, not for any reason other than it was a Monday, at least I think that's what it was. It finally got over with and I took off with wings on my shoes - I was afraid I'd get called back :) lol!

Starting to get nervous that I won't be able to get the Gary Fisher on Wednesday - had a couple things come up that depending on how they work out may keep me from paying off the bike at least for a week or two. :( Either way, I'll deal with that when it comes.

Other stuff ...my daughter starts DRIVERS ED. in a week!!!! How is it possible that she's going to be 16? Something is wrong with this picture! Oh, wait...I'm getting older!

Oh yeah, happy note - the Cowboys lost to the New York Giants - this makes me happy for a couple reasons...#1 - I was born in New York, #2 - as a Packer's fan it is always nice to have home field advantage!

Unhealthy Eating was the theme in the house tonight --- I made Nacho's with everything on them.... melted cheddar cheese, refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, and meat. It was good! Yeah I was feeling a little lazy tonight - like I said earlier it was just one of those days...BLAME IT ON MONDAY!

The crunch is on for mom's party - we are down to about 1 1/2 months until the day. We have the D.J. lined up, photography (will be courtesy of my beautiful daughter), invites are out, decorating is on Cassy's shoulders too as she is certainly the person to decorate...she and I will be going to the local Factory Card Outlet to get the decorations. Catering is still to be hammered out.

I think I'm going to make a rule book for the kids and give each of them a copy....because they remember every single thing I say we may do...but they never remember the things I told them to do or the things they should know after years of repetition that I expect them to do each day....Going to start working on that this week.

Considering selling stuff on E-bay again. It's been a while since I've done that. I did make decent money back when the twins were younger since there was so much clothes to get rid of. Now they wear it till it's in shreds lol.

All right, gonna hit the sack. I'm bushed! 9:32 and I'm heading to bed....lol...I remember when we first moved up here and my mom was going to Beauty School and working - I couldn't understand why she was in bed so early on the nights she didn't work...now I assure you...I appreciate exactly what the reasons were and I am amazed at what she accomplished by herself....I have the help of both Bob and Cassy...she didn't have my help most of the time, I was too busy being angry about things that neither she or I could change...stupid teenage kid that I was.

Anyway, not walking down memory lane tonight...another day another blog!

Safe and Happy riding everyone! Stay safe out there...there are lots of nuts on the road and lots of STUDENT DRIVERS!!!!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Gary Fishes is a very good entry level bike.

I would recommend you not try to out hustle your kids and ditch the rule book.