Monday, January 21, 2008

Blue Monday.....

because the Pack lost the game last night. Even though I was born in New York, my allegiance lies with the Packers.

So, I'm a bit blue this morning! I'm still hosting the Super Bowl party and will be cheering for New York....for a couple reasons.
One being I'd like to see Eli Manning take it, the kid doesn't get a lot of credit and is always in the shadow's of his big brother.
The others I won't say out of respect for at least one of my pals on here who I know is a New Englander through and through!

Happier note: the school principal called me last night (thankfully before the game started). She is going to try to get the kid who keeps causing problems dropped off right in front of his house instead of at our bus stop. Let's hope!

Quiet weekend, Gaven spent the night (Saturday) at his friends house to celebrate his friends 10th birthday. Yesterday morning we got up and went to breakfast, we being the family - Gaven. On the way home we picked up Gaven (who I assure you did not care that he missed breakfast with us) and came home. At 1 p.m. Cody had a birthday party to go to for his friend at the gymnastics academy...they tumbled....he had a blast and came home telling us that he wants to take Gymnastics...which I am good with but which Hubby needs to sleep on. Cody's party was over at 3 p.m. and we picked him up and on the way home dropped Brendon off at his friends house for a sleepover since the kids are out of school today for Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. I made Taco's for dinner. Luke was here visiting Cassy of course, so he was the only other person here, which is very odd, and I think my DH was a little confused that there weren't more people around (and maybe a little lonely for the company of my family although he won't ever admit to it).

Going to work now, might as well get a few extra hours in since the kids are home. The house better still be clean when I get back....A girl can hope can't she?

Ride safe to my friends who are still riding ... a little too cold for my liking...10 F a little too cold for me...feels like 3 F with the wind...yeah, I'll stay warmer in the car...

Have a great day everyone!



No comments: