Friday, January 11, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend....

And it is finally upon us. Just another 9 hours until work is done for the week! HURRAY! This weekend we have the Midwest Bike Swap Meet. There are at this point I believe 6 of us driving up there...should be a fun time! CARPOOL/ROADTRIP...I don't know if we are now too old to call it road tripping :) I'm really excited about this - it should be a lot of fun! I have to wear my woodstock 30 sweatshirt (from the softball team I used to be on) so that some people from Bike Journal can find me so we can put faces to names.

I'm 2 hours into overtime when I punch in this morning - excellent - which means I can leave at 3 p.m. without feeling any guilt at all!

Oh - I don't think I've mentioned but in the a week ago I had weighed myself and was down 10 lbs. Today at weigh in I was down another 2 lbs! (HAPPY DANCE).

You guys have a great and safe day! Ride safe!


No comments: