Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Riding produces more riders

A girl who works with me, I suppose I shouldn't call her a girl as she's in her 40's, asked me if I would teach her to ride a bike this summer!!! How cool is that. She's from Africa and has never learned to ride a bike but always asks about my biking and said she's like to learn and wanted to know if I'd teach her! I'm so excited! I think I'll start looking for a cheaper road style bike for her to ride in the summer, one that I can keep in my garage to loan out or give away if someone starts enjoying it.

I think it's fabulous - and she thinks I'm crazy to ride in temps under 80 - but apparently my craziness somehow has drawn her in...because she is going to learn!

*****Doing a Happy Dance*****

Safe and Happy Riding my friends...sometimes our actions really do inspire others!

No comments: