Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Running

Good Morning everyone. It's 9:20 a.m. on Saturday 1/5/08!

I haven't ridden my bike at all in the first days of the new year which makes me very sad! I also still don't have my new bike :(

I got up at 4 a.m. this morning - couldn't sleep any longer even though I tried my hardest to stay asleep!

So, I got up and started picking up around the house. Incredibly the only things I have left to do are
1. Laundry (the bane of my existence!)
2. Vacuum the loft and upstairs hallway
3. fix dinner

So, I think I'm doing pretty darned good - I've even changed all the sheets this morning!

The boys are eating cinnamon rolls - which I would love to have....but, instead I'm drinking my last cup of coffee for the morning and then I'll eat a sensible lunch around 11. This whole idea of having to work at loosing weight really really ----SUCKS! I used to be able to eat anything; now if I even eat 1 bite of something bad for me I gain 2 - 5 lbs! I'm pretty certain that's the case!

The goal is that by the time our Club rides start up again I'll be a MUCH Slimmer me and at least 1 person in the club won't recognize me because of all the weight I've lost.
I've been trying to be good - staying away from unhealthy snacks - except that peanut butter cookie that the marketing department gave me yesterday! Otis Spunkmeyer cookies are the BEST! If you've never had them - don't try them otherwise you'll never be able to say no to them again.It's much easier to say no if you don't know how they melt in your mouth!

Okay, that's it for now - going to go take a shower and make myself as pretty as make up will allow so that when hubby gets home he doesn't think he is married to the crypt keeper :)~

Safe and happy riding! Oh, yeah temps in the mid 30's today - I think I might go ride!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Staying off the junk will get us in shape quickly. I have been preaching that for two or three years now. Someday, I'll begin to practice that and become svelt again.
Someday soon. Yup, any day now.

Maybe tomorrow.