Monday, January 7, 2008

Manic Monday

...not really. Things have gone pretty well in the 3.5 hrs I've been up. Took the hubby to work, got the kids up, got myself into my sexy spandex biking clothes for the commute to work, packed my messenger bag with my work clothes and such, packed the kids lunches while they got ready and now we are all ready to walk out the door - 25 minutes early! If only every morning with the kids could go this smoothly!

Possibility of thunderstorms this morning but not enough to keep me off my bike in January when the temps are in the mid 50's. (currently 45 degrees but hey it's supposed to hit the 50's today!). Either way it's super warm for this time of year and my road bike and I are going to go have some fun!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Monday post! Come by and check out my revamped, made over blog, and take a peak at my Manic Monday blog!

Deb

http://palofmine.wordpress.com

amidnightrider said...

It was a pretty nice commuting day, wasn't it? Now for the homeward ride.