Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

Good morning! It's still wonderfully warm out this morning. I've decided I'm going to ride into work today despite the rain. I hear it might be pretty chilly by the time I get out of work so we will see, I might have to beg a ride home or suffer lol!

Yesterday the Medicaid surveyors walked in to the building. They intend to stay approximately 4 - 5 days. I've been made the runner while they are here...which isn't too bad except making all those darn copies! Oh well, nothing to complain about because it's not going to change that :)

I'll try to write more later - it's time for my morning crunches.

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

It's sunny and 60 a little south of Boston. I was thinking about calling in sick today. Took some pills and drove to work. I feel fine but blue because I didn't ride today.

gabby1 said...

I took the 16th off since I'm picking up my new bike - keeping my fingers crossed for no wind and mild temps so I can ride around on it all day!