Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning everyone. Just as I logged on one of my favorite songs came on the radio...I've heard this song more in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 10 years...lol.

So, today is a Wonderful Wednesday because it's pay day - which always makes Wednesday wonderful! :)

It's going to be a busy day - I have to work all day,our Regional Business Office person is in the building plus we have a mandatory meeting at 2 p.m. Then I have to leave work shortly after the meeting and go by the Catholic store in town and grab a bunch of Holy Water bottles for the class I teach tonight. Then I need to pick Cass up from Softball practice - get to the church and do my class. I'm not sure what the boys will have for dinner, but hey, there are leftovers so they will manage!

I will not be riding into work today because I have too many things to do and too much stuff to carry around with me!

The snow is cleared off the roads, for the most part and hopefully with March right around the corner that will be the end of the snow!

I've been on the treadmill, worked with the dumbbells and been on the floor doing my 100 crunches this morning. My baby sister will be home in about 3 weeks (for mom's surprise party) and well, I'd like to not look quite so chubby! Especially since my sis is living on the beach, I'm sure she looks phenomenal!
I've lost a few pounds though, thankfully and hopefully by the time she gets here I'll have managed to drop at least 10 lbs.

My to do list for the party is growing to crazy lengths. I am hoping that I can give some of the things to my two brothers to deal with, such as picking up the food from the place we are getting it on the day of the party and helping the D.J. set up while we decorate...etc. I need an assistant LMAO!

Okay, that's it for now 6:13 a.m. I'm going to go jump in the shower, sing a song or two while in there and then get ready for work!

Be safe and be good to each other - life's too short to be hateful!


4 comments:

Sally said...

you must be having your mom's party around the same time we are having a party for my mom! although we are not keeping ours a surprise...I had to tell her so that I could ge some addresses from her. Anyway, I'm sure your mom will be so surprised and happy! You'll get it all together...just keep track of your list!

gabby1 said...

I have a small notebook with tabs in it so that I can keep track of the people who are coming, the food, the DJ, decorations, my ongoing to do list etc.

so far so good, I'm just always nervous about getting it all done in time :)

Is your mom turning 60 as well?

Sally said...

yes, her b-day is on st. patrick's day...but we are having her party on the 15th

gabby1 said...

Same day we are doing my mom's...hers is the 16th but we are having the party on the 15th.