Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mom turns 60....

Technically my mother turned 60 today. We had her birthday party last night. It was a huge surprise and she had given up hope that we were doing anything for her, which means we were quite good at convincing her that we didn't give a damn that she was turning the big 60 this year.

We had a blast, there were people from our home town there...which was amazing! Her friends came, clients came, her co- workers, some of our friends who she has become like another mother to.

It was a great evening and she had a blast. She called me already this morning to tell me thank you. Cassy and my little sister Missy Birthday Banner
Mom's whole family - dang there are a lot of us!

There are a lot more pics but I don't want to post pictures on the internet of people who don't necessarily want to be on there so if anyone sees this and wants to see the other pics or was there and wants some please let me know.

Anyway, it was a good time and I'm glad it's over lol!
I've got to go throw the softball around with Cassy and then Karen is picking me up at noon to head up to the first bike ride of the season for our club.

Safe and Happy riding!

No comments: