Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Snow???

Well as quickly as the nice weather came, it is again gone. Taking with it the sun!
Today and tomorrow our forecast calls for rain and snow mixtures all day, and all night.

To say that I'm not happy about that would be an understatement. The past two days I rode in 25-30 mph winds, most of the time I was fighting said winds instead of having them at my back so that I could cruise along fast, fat, dumb, and happy!

So, I am glad to be off the bike the next two days! They are saying that next week we will be looking at temps in the 70's! HURRAY!
***************************************************************************************
Last night my little brother, RM, came to the door, asking me to take him to the hospital because he couldn't breathe. My mom had just pulled away and came back to take him...he was discharged from he ER at 4:30 this morning and has to see a cardiologist first thing Monday morning. So, I guess it's not something that's going to kill him right away but it's something that is pretty serious for them to have scheduled him to see the doctor first thing Monday. Pretty scary stuff. He's resting at my mom's house right now, and in a while I have to go pick him up because we don't want him left alone...So when I drop Cassy off at softball practice I will go get him.
*************************************************************************************
That's about it! Have a great day! Be safe!

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

All the best to brother. If he smokes he needs to quit.

Temps in the 60's all week here. Good after work riding days ahead.

gabby1 said...

Thanks. He does smoke but I don't know that he will quit...he's stubborn like that.

We are supposed to hit 60 this week too...keeping my fingers crossed.