Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back again....

Okay, it's been a little bit since I've posted. Things have been busy!

My Uncle John died. He lived in Terceira, Azores. There was a lot of wondering what to do etc...it was finally decided that getting over there that quickly was out of the question so we will be going in July to have a memorial service for him. It will be my mom, my baby sister and I.

Wednesday bike rides have started from the local bike shop (it's actually a group of us from the Blackhawk club leaving from town)...we do a little less than 30 miles but may increase that as the sun stays out longer! They have been fun and have certainly taught me that I can push harder and still live, without tossing my cookies or falling behind! Good stuff to know.

Cassy is signed up for Cosmotology School and will begin in the fall. She's very excited.

Gaven had an eye appointment today and will have new glasses soon!

Be safe out there and remember - I may be riding my bike down the road but it doesn't give you the right to hit me....share the road - my kids want to see me at the end of the day just as much as yours do....let's all get home in one piece! Safe and Happy Riding!

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Condolenced to Tio Joao. I'll toast a glass of Dao wine for in his honor tonight at Cafe Funchal.

You remember I'm in a very Portuguese commuinity right?

gabby1 said...

Obrigado John!